Monday, November 17, 2008

Vinyl? Check! 10: And you brought???!!!!

Alton, McClain & Destiny were Disco Darlings that formed in 1978 and split in 1981; releasing four albums during their tenure at Polydor. More of You was their third release and includes a gospel tinged, feel good disco number that I want to share with you, "You Bring To Me My Morning Light." Just listen and I dare you to not want to break into a boogie.


Alton, McClain & Destiny - You Bring to Me My Morninglight

BTW Alton McClain continued recording as a gospel singer, releasing albums God's Woman in 1995 and Renaissance in 2005.

2 Comments:

Blogger ChocLitLuvJoi said...

Perfect for rollerSkating backwards...

November 17, 2008 at 9:58 PM  
Blogger Ms.BeatJunkie!!! said...

OMG! Let me borrow a turntable. lol
I love this album Love Waves, Thank Heaven For You, and Stares and Whispers...some nice track on this album to sample...but I apperciate the album for sure.

November 19, 2008 at 12:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home