Friday, November 14, 2008

Do something new!

Watermelon is the new single from the DJ Jamad and Nicolay project, Afro Collabo.

Peter Hadar is by far one of my favorite artists, and Well Dressed for the Art Show is a CLASSIC in my book. He's one of those special artists with a great voice, and the knack to write some of the illest lines I've heard in years. Watermelon is a headnodder about keeping the spontaneity in the intimacy.

Also on this project are Velben that you heard on Swoon Unitz, Big Brooklyn Red, and many more of your favorite nu soul and hip hop artists from stateside and beyond. The lineup is ridiculous so make sure you pick this one up when it's released!

Yes, Shayna, I'm still working on getting him to the 'Ham, I havent forgotten you.

Peter Hadar - Watermelon

3 Comments:

Blogger THE JODY said...

Ay RAHDU AND TOMMY! WHUT'S GOOD! LONG TIME, NO HEAR FROM! Alabama is just like Georgia in relation to soul music and black music in general. Alot of the great contributors come from our states and that makes me feel proud! HOPE YALL ARE STILL SPINNING THE GOOD GROOVES DOWN THERE! Please check out my blogspot. If yall got any events comin up, hit a brotha up!

peace
jody harris aka THE JODY

November 15, 2008 at 1:56 PM  
Blogger ChocLitLuvJoi said...

I like this track. For Hadar, this sounds more "Soul-E" than his Edgier album tracks. Diversity is however a great thing, mix it up!

~and I happen to Love Watermelon.;p

November 16, 2008 at 2:39 PM  
Blogger ChocLitLuvJoi said...

BTW, his voice is down right SeXy! That's a problem.

November 16, 2008 at 2:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home